Amazing Videos

An incredible statement... Check this out for sure!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hola!

Hey Everybody in the Whole Entire World!

My name is Matt Caponigro. I love music, case in point, right there. If you must one know one thing about me, the most crucial, elemental thing about me, it is this: my life not only revolves around music, but is made possible through music, is explained through music.

Although I do appreciate all forms of the greatest of all emotional expressions, I admit, jazz is my passion. I play piano, have been ever since I was 6 years old (actually, funny story about that, see Bio post).

I'm looking to take my passion to the streets, moving into the musical performing industry of Michiana (and thereby, the world). I have done many gigs in the past, both solo and with other musicians, in varying venues at various events. I have accompanied over 20 performing musicians in the past 4 years, mostly through the annual Indiana State School Music Assocation Competition.

And here's where it all starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment