Amazing Videos

An incredible statement... Check this out for sure!

Monday, November 16, 2009

What I Do

How can I help you?

Looking to host the Christmas Party of the year? Finally marrying the man of your dreams? Celebrating your last days in that high school? Need that classy ambience that only piano accompaniment can provide? I'm your man. I'm a talented and experienced piano player looking to fulfill your musical needs.

I cater to: public and private social events; corporate holiday parties; graduation parties; wine-tastings; weddings; musicians in need of accompaniment.

I'm an up-and-starting entrepreneur building up the premier piano playing business in South Bend, Jazz if UP!, and I want to help make your event special, memorable, and jazzy! I work by contract (see Rates & Services for policy), and am very open to playing with other musicians to help fulfill your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment